Journey of Caregiving Classes - 2020
If you’re caring for an adult who requires ongoing assistance (Alzheimer’s,
stroke, Parkinson’s, chronic illness, dementia, frail person, etc.),
then this class is for you! For flyer click
- Take Care of Yourself
- Help Reduce Stress
- Reduce Guilt, Anger, and Depression
- Communicate Effectively
Corona Del Mar
– OASIS Senior Center, 801 Narcissus Avenue
Thursdays, 6-7:30pm: March 12, 19, 26 / September 10, 17, 24
- St. Jude Community Services Building, 130 W. Bastanchury Road
– Professional Education, Mission Hospital, 27700 Medical Center Road
Thursdays, 6-7:30pm: April 9, 16, 23 / November 5, 12, 19
– Pickup Family Neuroscience Institute, 3900 West Coast Hwy
Thursdays, 2-3:30pm: February 13, 20, 27 / June 11, 18, 25
– The Center for Cancer Prevention & Treatment, St. Joseph Hosp.
- 1000 W. La Veta Avenue
Tuesdays, 10-11:30am: May 12, 19, 26 / October 13, 20, 27 Todos Conference Room
– Tustin Senior Center, 200 South C St.
Tuesday, 1-3pm: March 10, 17, 24
- Tuesday, 1-2:30pm: July 14, 21, 28
Spanish and Vietnamese classes will also be scheduled throughout the year.
- To Register Call (714) 446-5030 or 800-543-8312
Latinos: How to Keep Your Brain & Body Healthy
Next Event Date:
Jun 23, 2021 at
Virtual Presentation In Spanish Join us for a virtual event presented in Spanish to learn strategies to improve your helath. Dr. Maria Carrillo will talk about the latest dementia ...
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Next Event Date:
Jul 7, 2021 at
Due to COVID-19, all Careiver Resource Center OC and Alzheimer’s Association operations, education classes and support groups will now be held virtually. This class is one of ...