Journey of Caregiving Classes - 2020
If you’re caring for an adult who requires ongoing assistance (Alzheimer’s,
stroke, Parkinson’s, chronic illness, dementia, frail person, etc.),
then this class is for you! For flyer click
- Take Care of Yourself
- Help Reduce Stress
- Reduce Guilt, Anger, and Depression
- Communicate Effectively
Corona Del Mar
– OASIS Senior Center, 801 Narcissus Avenue
Thursdays, 6-7:30pm: March 12, 19, 26 / September 10, 17, 24
- St. Jude Community Services Building, 130 W. Bastanchury Road
– Professional Education, Mission Hospital, 27700 Medical Center Road
Thursdays, 6-7:30pm: April 9, 16, 23 / November 5, 12, 19
– Pickup Family Neuroscience Institute, 3900 West Coast Hwy
Thursdays, 2-3:30pm: February 13, 20, 27 / June 11, 18, 25
– The Center for Cancer Prevention & Treatment, St. Joseph Hosp.
- 1000 W. La Veta Avenue
Tuesdays, 10-11:30am: May 12, 19, 26 / October 13, 20, 27 Todos Conference Room
– Tustin Senior Center, 200 South C St.
Tuesday, 1-3pm: March 10, 17, 24
- Tuesday, 1-2:30pm: July 14, 21, 28
Spanish and Vietnamese classes will also be scheduled throughout the year.
- To Register Call (714) 446-5030 or 800-543-8312
Effective Communication Strategies
Next Event Date:
This class is one of two classes that is being taught on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. Effective Communication Strategies Learn to decode the verbal and behavioral messages ...
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia
Next Event Date:
Through a partnership between the Family Caregiver Resource Center, St. Jude Senior Services and the Alzheimer's Association; we are proud to offer the following workshop on ...