Through a partnership between the Family Caregiver Resource Center, St.
Jude Senior Services and the Alzheimer's Association; we are proud
to offer the following workshop on Alzheimer's disease and dementia.
Alzheimer’s disease is not a normal part of aging. If you or someone
you know is affected by memory loss, Alzheimer’s or related dementia,
please join us to learn the facts. This program provides information on:
- Warning signs and symptoms
- Causes and risk factors
- Diagnosis and treatment
- Stage of Alzheimer’s disease
- Ways the Alzheimer’s Association can help
here for the flyer...
Additional workshops on the following alternating topics happen the third
(3rd) Wednesday of every month.
- Effective Communication Strategeis
- Understanding and Responding to Dementia-Related Behavior