The diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease or related dementia makes planning
for the future more important than ever. Join us to learn about important
legal and financial issues to consider, how to put plans in place, and
how to access legal and financial resources near you. Topics covered will include:
- Making legal plans that fit your needs
- Legal documents you will need and what they mean for all of you
- How to find legal and financial assistance
- Practical strategies for making a long-term plan of care
- Tax deductions and credits
- Governement programs that can help pay for care.
Clickhere for flyer.